Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 Months!

Spencer is now 2 months! Time is just flying by. I took him in for his 2 month check up and of couse he had to get shots, it was so sad! I have never heard him cry like that before, it tugged at my heart! I almost cried myself! Anyway, everything is good. He is almost 12 lbs and Emily tells me everyday that Spencer is getting heavy! Ahhhhh, I don't want to believe that Spencer is getting bigger! He still has his mostly blue eyes, I'm hoping he keeps them! So, here are a few of my favorite pictures!A friend sent me this onesie, cool huh?Spencer with Mama hen!I got up early one moring, when I got out of the shower this is what I found!
This was cute until they got out the other doll stoller and started racing!

Where is Spencer?

Smile!

Just chillin' on the couch!

I got my hair cut, picture complements of Timmy

2 comments:

Roeckers said...

He is so stinkin' cute! He sure has filled out! I was waiting for a picture of him in an Emily stroller! He certainly looks like one of your kids. I see bits of the other two in him. I hope he keeps his blue eyes too, I love little men with clear blue eyes! But he will be cute even if they do change!
Daniel was so excited to see a picture of Emily! "Thats my friend!" He yelled over and over again.

Lacey said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing! Your kids are so cute. And I really like your new haircut.