Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Problem

I am really trying to loose the baby weight, but I'm having a hard time. So, here is the problem: I like making food, cooking, baking, and just experimenting. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but once it is made I can't waste it, so I eat it! The solution you might say is to stop making all these delicious foods that aren't that good for me, but I can't. Baking, and cooking fills my love bucket, it makes me feel good and I enjoy doing it! Okay, I just now remembered something. When I was in like 5th or 6th grade my best friend was spending the weekend at my house. This wasn't an unusual occurrence, so we spent a lot of time together and did a lot of fighting sometimes. On one such occurrence I just walked away and said, "Whatever Tina!" I ended up in the kitchen making a cake. It calmed me down and made me feel better and back then I didn't have to worry about who was going to eat it, my brothers and dad aways took care of it. I feel stuck and I don't know what to do.
Anyway, here are a few pictures that I have taken of the things I've made lately.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cherie Nelson said...

And you really should share some recipes because all 3 look DANG good!

Roeckers said...

Ummm can I come eat at your house. Any but me cooking would be nice right about now!!