Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Man, I feel like I can never keep this updated! Anyway I'm going to try to catch up now, so brace yourself. It's a little out of order, but didn't want to take the time to change it around!

Timmy and Emily have started soccer and love it! Emily has her first game tonight (hopefully the rain won't cause problems) and Timmy has his first tomorrow! We can't wait, everyone is so excited!


We had a good Easter weekend! Saturday we went to Macey's and found a clown there making balloon animals. Timmy asked for a dog and Emily asked for an elephant. They were cute, but I didn't remember to take pictures of them. We also dyed eggs and made some goodies to take to Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday. So, Sunday after church we went to Jeff's parents for Easter dinner and had an egg hunt. I always enjoy getting together and eating good food!




Spencer slept whiling we were coloring eggs.


Grandpa, Jeff, and our soon to be brother-in-law Jonathan.

Emily and cousin Lanea



Group shot after the egg hunt. Cousin Ashley, Timmy, Emily and Lanea.

During spring break Jeff started taking our bathroom apart! It all started with us deciding to finish a bedroom and the bathroom in the basement. We were just going to buy a bath tub like the ones in the other bathrooms, but decided to replace our bath tub with a better one and put the one we took out of ours in the basement. Jeff said that while the tub was out that he wanted to put tile down too. Our bathroom still isn't finished and won't be until the bathroom downstairs is almost complete. We are going to hire someone to put in the the stuff that goes around the bath tubs (can't remember what it's called) and so we'll have them do both bath rooms at the same time. Then I'll finally have my bathroom back!




Spencer has decided that he likes to sit up now! He is really good at it, but I still surround him with pillows when I'm not sitting with him. He is growing way to fast. He loves to grab anything you're holding and then shove it in his mouth!




I decided that we needed to do family pictures again. We took lots of pictures, but only got one good family picture. I guess I should have known this would happen since we were taking the pictures ourselves! It's hard to have everyone ready and run and jump in the picture! Anyway here are a few of them.


Emily had a preschool field trip to Willow Park Zoo. It was really fun! A zoo worker brought out a few animals for the kids to see up close and told them about each animal. There was a macaw, an albino hedgehog, a king snake, and a bearded dragon. A lot of the kids were scared of the snake, but this one was Emily's favorite!

No comments: