Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 months old

Spencer was officially 6 months old on Emily's birthday. He is a great baby! We just love him. He has been a bit grumpy the last week or so, do to two teeth trying to cut through. One tooth has come through and the second one is just about ready to. He has mastered sitting up and often goes from tummy to sitting and throw in some rolls and then start all over again! He has been trying to pull himself up on things and loves it when he does! I love this stage he is in, I just can't get enough! He also likes food now, but he doesn't really like baby food. He wants what everyone else is having. For the longest time we would put food in his mouth and he would cringe, shake, and spit it out. It won't be long and he'll be crawling and I'll have to baby proof everything. I'm not looking forward to that, but I know what happens when it goes undone!:0

No comments: