Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crazy Hair!

This week is Red Ribbon Week. Yesterday kicked off the week with wearing red and today was crazy hair day. I tried my best to make Timmy and Emily's hair crazy!


Here is Timmy and Emily
Timmy's crazy hair


and a close up of it


Emily's crazy hair, she looks like she is from Whoville


a shot of the back


and of course I had to do Spencer's hair too, especially since he now has a little of it!


and his close up


5 comments:

Lacey said...

Those are some CRAZY do's! I'm super impressed with your hairstyling abilities. How fun to get to go to school with such crazy hair! :)

snowann said...

Lacey, I think your awesome for always leaving comments!

Anonymous said...

look what i get to look forward to! look at you go. i know who i will be calling if we need a crazy hair day!!haha!!

Aprile said...

I love Spencer's mohawk! So cute! B wouldn't let me do his hair crazy that morning, but when he got home off the bus he was complaining that he didn't have crazy hair. Silly kids.

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

Emily looked so awesome coming off the bus that day. So fun!!