Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Timmy!

We celebrated Timmy's 8th birthday June 17th. I know, I know, it's about time that I got this posted! Anyway, it was a pretty normal day. It started off with chores in the morning, going to the movies that afternoon (we got summer movies passes for Thursdays), dinner, cake and ice-cream, and finished the day off playing with Timmy's new presents!

All the pictures all blurry, but that's what I get for letting Uncle Steven take pictures and not showing him how to focus the camera.

Here is Timmy with his cake that we bought (I almost never buy cakes), but I didn't want to make two cakes, one for us and one for his actual party.


Make a wish and blow out the candles!



We told Timmy to shove his face in the cake and this is what he did!



This picture is funny! Ha, Ha, Ha

Posted by Picasa

No comments: