Friday, February 18, 2011

It's offical!

I do believe that Spencer is officially potty trained!! I am soooo happy about this! I didn't want to do the whole two kids in diapers thing again and I didn't want to do it with a newborn either! So, Spencer and I went shopping. Spencer picked out some undies and a potty ring and we got things going! I found out that he was frightened by sitting on the big potty, even with the potty ring, which lead to me doing a little online research on little potties. I had never used a little potty before and I didn't really want to with Spencer, but decided that if he would go in it then it would be a start. I found a cute frog potty I thought he would like that had excellent reviews and bought it, just had to wait for it to be shipped to us. We went and picked it up (walmart's site to store shipping) and after getting it out of the box and setting it up, 3o minutes later Spencer was peeing in it! He still usually pees in the little potty, but I think going #2 in it grossed him out and now he just uses the potty ring on the big potty! He still won't sit on any big potty without the potty ring, so if I know we are going to be out for a long time I'll bring the potty ring with us, we have never needed to use it anywhere other than church though. What a big boy he is!

Spencer on his frog potty!


Isn't this just the cutest thing?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: