Timmy played soccer again this year. He has one game left this season. Aside from the weather it has been a good year. He has had fun playing, which I think is the most important thing. The second most important thing for him this year was learning more about good sportsmanship, from both sides of things. It's not fun to win a game and have players from the other team tell you, you suck just because you won, and its not nice or fun to yell mean things at players who are out on the field playing. Anyway, I have learned this year that Timmy is a great defender, but not so good as a forward, that probably has something to do with the fact that he doesn't like to run much!
Kicking the ball outta there
Ways to use your body, and not your hands
If you look closely you can see that Timmy almost made a goal!
I love the faces he makes! It just cracks me up!
Just having fun on the field

No comments:
Post a Comment