This year our HOA put on a big party for the neighborhood. It was lots of fun, face painting, bounce house, bike parade, volleyball, basketball, hulu hoop contest, frozen t-shirt contest, food, fireworks, and friends! I never seem to take any pictures, bummer!
Megan and Spencer rode to the park together
Megan and Spencer rode to the park together
Emily's butterfly face
I stood in line with Spencer for so long that he fell asleep, but I still had them paint his face. The woman who painted his face said that he was her best costumer of the the day ;)!
Only a small example of the decorations
Over all it was a fun day. We even won a free meal at Texas Roadhouse, Timmy was super excited about that. Texas Roadhouse is his favorite! We are looking forward to doing it again next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment