Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School!!

It's back to school time!! I've heard lots of mothers say that they are sad that school is starting, I must be a terrible mother since I was looking forward to them going back to school. I just like the routine of it. I like how I can get them to bed on time, how we have prayer and scriptures, how Spencer almost always get a nap when they are at school, dinner is on time, I can stay on top of keeping the house clean and I just feel less stress. I also like the shopping for new school supplies and cute or maybe I should say cool outfits!

Emily all ready to go, with a fresh hair cut (thanks Chrissa), new outfit and back pack!


Timmy all ready to go with his fresh hair cut, complements of Daddy, and his new outfit!


All ready to go, waiting for me to give the okay


And then they were gone, maybe I'm a terrible mother also for not following them to school and inside and taking pictures the whole way!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: