Monday, October 3, 2011

Megan is 4 months

My sweet baby Megan is now 4 months old! Here are her 4 month stats: weight is 12lbs 9oz(25th%), height is 25inches(75th%), and head circumference is 41cm(50th%). Megan is a happy baby that give us lots of her happy goofy smiles, however I can't seem to get a good on camera! She can roll from tummy to back, and from back to tummy however she doesn't really like being on her tummy. I'm sure it won't be too much longer and she'll be sitting up by herself as well. Here are some pictures of my cute girl!

It took me forever to get this picture, I would put her on her tummy and by the time I got in front of her with the camera she had already rolled over!






She likes to be sitting up all the time



Gearing up for winter, Emily and Megan's new hats



So sweet


She likes to suck her thumb, but will take a pacifier too


pure sweetness


Emily must have had a photo shoot with Spencer and Megan cause I found this cute picture of them together



Posted by Picasa

No comments: