We had a wonderful Christmas at home. We didn't have to go anywhere and it was great just staying at home playing and having fun. We started our fun festivities with Christmas Eve fondue. This is something that I did every year growing up and always enjoyed it. I'm thinking that we will start doing it every year as well.
Everyone getting ready to start
Yummy!
Our tree is somewhere behind all those presents! Also our tray of cookies and milk, where did they go anyway?
Everyone was happy to get a pillow pet!
Spencer got some new Lego's
Emily's a little happy about getting Littlest Pet Shop!
Timmy with his new Zelda game, this was not his favorite gift, which were the Beyblades he got, but we didn't get a good picture of him with those.
My horribly wrapped present for Steven! LOL!
I might have been a little too excited about the Pampered Chef can opener I got!
Everyone got a nerf gun. Anyone up for a good nerf gun war?
Megan didn't care about any of her gifts. She just wanted the wrapping paper, but I had expected this!
Jeff might have been a little too excited about the pull up bar he got!
Family picture before we headed off to church.

No comments:
Post a Comment