Thursday, November 6, 2008

Couldn't Sleep

The other morning I couldn't sleep, so I decided to get the video camera and record the reason for this. I hope this doesn't gross anyone out (it does Jeff). I also have to tell you that he had the hiccups and was moving even more before I got up and got the camera! Anyway, I had a doctors appointment yesterday. Doc says that I'm three centimeters dilated already. Maybe we'll have a baby sooner than we thought! I still feel great!

2 comments:

Roeckers said...

That is absolutely crazy!! I am missing out :( You are in for one active little rugrat!! I can't wait to meet him! Thanks for teh belly shots ;P
PS We will be in Utah the 4-13th of December to visit with y family, Jake's grandma, and for mIke's wedding. We are hoping to make a trip up to Logan for a day sometime in there.
MISS YA!

Roeckers said...

Holy Cow. That video is incredible.

Are you trying to learn to be a belly dancer? I mean, that rug-rat is certainly teaching you all the moves!

We miss you guys something fierce! Tell Jeff about this: http://reprise.trailbrain.com

It might be something he takes up in his "spare" time.