Thursday, November 27, 2008
Introducing......
So, my doctor induced me a week early and I was completely okay with it. Jeff and I went in at 7:30 am and found out that I was already 5 centimeters dilated. My doctor would not start labor until I had had the medication for being positive for GBS. This was what took the longest. After having received the minimal amount of meds they started the poticin and doc came and broke my water at 12:30. Spencer Alan Snow was born at 3:15 pm on Friday November 21st. He was 7lb 14oz and 20 in long. I'm not explaining any of the pictures, I don't think they need any and it's time for Thanksgiving dinner. Spencer and I are doing great, Jeff and the kids absolutely love Spencer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!! So when was the actual birthday? He likes so cute. I see emily's sweet face on him! Give him a kiss for Miss Chriss!
Love you and wish I were there to help out, make you dinner, hold the baby, take the older two for a few hours, or bring you some sort of present.
Look forward to more pictures.
I guess I was in such a hurry that I forgot to put the date!LOL! Anyway, 21st of NOV
Carol he is gorgeous! What a sweet baby!! Feel free to call if you need anything.
Congrats! he is so cute. i can't believe you went to church already!! You also look so good!
Suzanne
Post a Comment