Spencer is now 2 weeks old and had his 2 week check up today. He now weighs 8 lbs 6 oz. I couldn't help but think that that was what Emily started out at. Anyway, all is well. Spencer is a great baby, a joy to have. I love holding him, smelling him, kissing him, etc... I could go on for quite awhile. The down side is that I took Timmy with us to Spencer's appointment so that the doctor could look at Timmy at the same time. He has an ear infection and doesn't feel very good, but now that he has medication it shouldn't be long before he's up and at it again.



So, I have a question. You know how people say that when a baby smiles in their sleep that angels are talking to them? Well, I was wondering.......

WHO IN THE WORLD IS TALKING TO HIM NOW??
2 comments:
Always the smart butt!
He is adorable. Wish I was there to smell him too.
I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo for finding your blog! I hope you don't mind me looking at it. I had no idea you had your baby! I haven't been to church in a while. He's sooo cute! Congrats. Let me know if you need dinner or anything!
Post a Comment