Thursday, January 1, 2009

Spencer's pictures

I took Spencer to get his picture taken. I was disappointed with the pictures, but decided to buy a few poses anyway in hopes that I could fix them up. I had to do quite a bit of work on the first one. I think I like it now.

On this one I haven't figured out how to remove the color of my shirt, but leave Spencer's color. If I figure it out I'll post the new picture.

I didn't do much to this one, just sharpened the image a little.


I didn't do anything to this one, who can resist cute little feet?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christene said...

I'm glad you found me! I'll be stalking you now too. Congrats on Spencer! What a cutie!

Jeanette said...

Carol the picts look so cute. E-mail me...I played with the picture you didn't like and have a couple of options for you!
jeanette_kirkham at yahoo dot com

Roeckers said...

Dear Carol:

Picasa won't let you do color selection. GIMP will. I haven't used the windows version yet, but Jeff could probably help you figure it out pretty quick.

It's a free program: http://www.gimp.org/windows/

The pics look good though. Don't feel too bad. The kid's going to grow up thinking he's a movie star.