I feel like I'm always trying to keep up with blogging, but this time I feel like I have a good reason as to why I got so far behind. #4 is on the way and she has not been very kind to me! That's right folks, it's a girl! I feel like I missed out on doing a lot of things with the older kids because I have felt like crap since October! Morning sickness, all day sickness, night time sickness, a couple of migraines and some other things that I would rather not have the whole world know about. I think I've thrown up more times during this pregnancy than I have in my whole life before the pregnancy! Anyway, she is due the 9th of June and Emily is super excited to be getting a little sister! So, if you can get past the shock of this post you will find several more posts!


3 comments:
WAHOO! WAHoo! WAHOO!!!
I will even be in Utah the whole week befor and the whole week after your due date! I am so super stoked for you!! Perfection-two boys and two girls!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so very exciting....if you are still throwing up a lot, you should talk to your doctor about meds....this time I found zofran and it is amazing!!! I am usually sick like you...morning noon and night and this time (since I started taking it) I have only done it 1 time, and that is only because I forgot to take the meds the night before. Also choc milk (tastes the same both directions...). I hope that you are feeling better though!!
Yay Carol!!! That is so exciting!!! Not the being so sick part, of course-- I hope you're feeling much better! But the baby part-- yay! And how fun that it's a girl. :) Congrats to your whole family! :)
Post a Comment