Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Megan at 6 months!


Megan at 6 months!
I know that Megan is almost 7 months now, but I still wanted to post her 6 month stats and a little about what she has been up to. She weighed 14lbs 3oz, height 26in, and head circumference was 42 cm. I had also noticed that Megan had what looked like a bruise on her back, it had been there for awhile and I couldn't figure out what was causing it and why it wasn't going away. Well, the doctor said that it isn't a bruise and that I'm not a horrible mother for not being able to figure out what was causing it. Turns out she has a cavernous hemangioma. He said that it isn't anything to be worried about and should go away on its own. Anyway, what has Megan been up to? She rolls all over the place, sits by herself, scoots backwards, she often gets into a bear crawl pose, is so close to crawling, and has started eating solid foods. She still loves taking baths, playing peekaboo, and her newest thing is dancing! I need to get a video of her dancing, it is so cute!  Megan is such a joy and we love her so much!

Found Megan staring at us one morning


My little counter helper

sitting and playing

Megan getting suck into the couch

someone was playing peekaboo with her

snoozing with Daddy

Megan's first solid food feeding (discovered later that the camera setting had been changed so the pictures are really dark)

It took her about 3 weeks to really like her food

Playing in the jumper

Can you see that tooth? The other one is so close to coming through too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: