Spencer is 3 years old!
We decided to have a friend party for Spencer this year. He had been to a couple birthdays and we had celebrated Timmy and Emily's so he had a good idea of what a birthday party was. He had been talking about it for months, trying to decide what kind of party he wanted to have (toy story, spiderman, mickey mouse, cars, and on and on). We finally went to the store and he picked out a Buzz birthday cake and that was the deciding factor. We just invited a few of his friends for a quick party. We played pin the tale on Bullseye, and who can spy, we had cake and ice-cream, presents and then just let the kids play or they could watch Toy Story 3. Overall I think things went pretty good.
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday!
Blowing out the candles!
Ethan got Spencer some hot wheels cars
Liam got Spencer a nerf gun
Landon got Spencer a Mator shake and go car
Emily got Spencer an airplane
For several days after his party he went around telling me and asking me who got him which presents. It was funny, but got old real quick! ;)
So, Spencer's birthday was the 21st of November. I was trying to think of things we could do on his birthday to make it special and fun and thought about the fun park. I asked Spencer's good friend Liam to meet us there and they had a good time! We also let Spencer pick a place to eat for dinner and he picked Burger King. Timmy and Emily had tried to get him to pick their favorite places, but he would not budge, he was going to Burger King. After eating we went up onto campus and went swimming. Spencer had a blast swimming until he got cold so we went home to have cake and ice-cream and presents.
At the fun park
Playing air-hockey, they didn't really know what they were doing, but they were having a great time doing it!
I had Sam's Club make Spencer's cake (I didn't want to make another one since I made one for the party)
Blowing out the candles again
Look at all my rings!
Spencer got a scooter for his birthday! Now I don't have to make Timmy or Emily let him ride theirs.

No comments:
Post a Comment