Well, Jeff and I were asked to meet with someone from the Bishopric on Sunday before church started. I was a little worried about what they wanted to meet with us for, it was driving me crazy! So, we go in and they tell us that they want to release us from our primary calling. I was completely shocked and asked why. They said, "Because you've been in there for a year." I said, "No, no we haven't."
"Really, when did you get put in there?"
"We were just put in, in January."
"Oh, really, well you'll be having your baby soon anyway."
"No, not really."
"Really, when are you due."
"Not until the end of November."
"Oh, well I guess the Lord has other plans for you guys."
But, what are those plans? We don't know, we just have to wait for them to call us in again to find out. It bothers me a little, but I guess I should just relax and enjoy being in Relief Society again. I sure am going miss all the kids though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! Enjoy it while you can. I am still waiting for them to call me into the bishops office. And soon you will have someone to distract you through most of your meetings.
We love you and miss you!
We miss you in primary!! You guys were great teachers!
Post a Comment