Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School



Well, Timmy had his first day of school on Thursday. There are a couple of small changes from last year. The kids don't get a bus to school this year, but get one home. I like this change, Timmy and I walk and Emily rides her bike there. Timmy gets to eat breakfast and lunch at school and really likes doing this. I guess its cool to eat at school these days! He was really excited about having three recesses and that they get to do art, PE, or music everyday. Anyway, he really seems to enjoy school and I just hope that it stays that way for a long while.

2 comments:

Roeckers said...

No bus?! I guess everybody is cutting back. Here they cut out something like 100+bus routes for the cities school districts. If you live in a five mile radius then you are expected to walk. I am glad in ways Liza catches the bus-it is just a long time for her to be on it 20 minutes in the morning and 50minutes in the afternoon.
At least you are getting your walking in until the baby shows up.

Roeckers said...

Speaking of updates how did the garden turn out this year?

-Jacob