Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TROUBLE!!

Spencer is now 8 months old and this morning I found him in the bathroom playing with the toilet paper! Timmy didn't do this until he was 14 months old and Emily never did try it out. Spencer also likes to unload the dishwasher as I'm loading it, and when I vacuum he is right there trying to get the vacuum or holding the cord so I can't go anywhere. He is already giving me trouble, but then I look into his sweet face and I can't help but pick him up and love on him!

TROUBLE

But oh so sweet!!





2 comments:

Lacey said...

He is so sweet! Really, how can you not love on a face like that... even if he's being a stinker! :)

Roeckers said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Timmy!
Enjoy it while you can soon the trouble will be much bigger ;) Like poop smeared all over teh back of their bedroom odor, or climbing in the neighbours window well and getting stuck, or collecting toads.

I love it when babies sleep with their hands like that. Rainey used to do that too!