Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten!!

Emily had her first day of kindergarten today!! I'm not sure who was more excited, her or me! I love the girl a lot, but lately we have been butting heads! Anyway, Emily had a great day of school. Her favorite part was searching for Super Bear. The whole class went looking for him in different places through out the school. I'm sure this was Mrs. Peterson's way of giving them a tour of the school. It sounded really fun finding his paw prints in both the girls and boys bathroom, going to the library, Mr. Thomas' office, and Mrs. Miller's office. Emily's other favorite part was having story time. She can't remember anything about the story and doesn't know who read it to them either! I'm sure she is going to have lot of fun this year with Mrs. Peterson!
Beginning of school year picture

She is just too cute!


Gasing up again for the ride to school (they have to do this every morning)


Inside


Emily and Timmy with Sir Scott


Eating breakfast

Inside the classroom with Mrs. Peterson


Emily hanging up her bag


Emily sitting at her table (she said that she got moved from this table though)

Emily was the second child off the bus, so I didn't get a picture of her coming off, I'll try again tomorrow!


No comments: