Timmy and Emily asked all summer long if they could have a lemonade stand and sell stuff. I finally broke down and made them chocolate chip cookies and blueberry muffins that they could sell. They made fruit loop necklaces and set the table up outside. It was funny, Timmy was yelling, "Cookies for sale, muffins for sale, fruit loop necklace for sale, twin pops for sale!" They had lots of their friends come and buy things, but soon hit a slow spot. They came in the house disappointed that no one else was coming, so I told them that they could go knock on doors and see if anyone wanted to buy anything. They came back an hour later having sold everything but the muffins, having profits of $9.50. They had so much fun, I should have had them do it sooner! Thanks to everyone who bought their products and made their bake sale so enjoyable!
Setting up their stand

View from inside
Spencer climbed up the couch so he could watch
1 comment:
I'd wondered who Steve had bought the muffins and cookies from! He said it was some cute little kids that came to the door but he couldn't tell me who they were. What fun! :)
Post a Comment