Spencer had his 9 month check up today. He weighs in at a whopping 16 pounds 1 ounce! If you knew how much this boy ate you would be shocked that he wasn't overweight! Spencer loves to eat, he'll eat just about anything as long as it's not baby food. A few of his likes: climbing up things, shaking his head no, waving, giving kisses that turn into bites, playing in Bruce's food, blowing bubbles in his bath water, and I could probably keep on going! I can only think of a few dislikes: laying on his back, baby food, not being able to pull Emily's hair, and being knocked over by Bruce. I don't think it will be long before he is walking. He already stands up without holding on to anything, but hasn't taken any steps yet. Fun times to come! Spencer is so sweet and loving (most of the time), I just can't get enough of him! Here are a few pictures of Spencer doing more of the things he likes.
playing at the park
I really like this picture even though his head is turned

This picture was taken right before he came after me
Emily added sticker bling to his head!
attacking Emily (he loves getting Emily)

riding on Daddy's shoulders
2 comments:
I'm so surprised every time I see him because it seems like he grows up so fast! He's got the most fabulous smile ever... what a cutie. :)
i can't believe he is already 9 months. he still seems so small. i can't get over his smile everytime i see him!
Post a Comment